Offering Psychotherapy Services for Adults in and around Kitchener & Toronto, Ontario
- Session Format: Individuals, Couples
- Demographic Specialty: Men, Women, Athletes, Professionals
- Online Sessions Available Through: Zoom Video Conferencing
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial consultation we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalized therapy direction and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“People call those imperfections, but no, that’s the good stuff.”
– Sean, “Good Will hunting”
Rates & Insurance
Average Session Fee:
Individual Session: $130 + HST
Couples Session (80 mins): $175 + HST
- Many insurance companies cover the cost of my practice. Please check your package to ensure that Psychotherapy (or Counselling) is listed.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.